Dog Training Through Dog Talk
Dog and Cat Behavior and Training Since 1977
We are not “single-method” trainers. We individualize the training techniques to not only match the dog’s temperament but, also the owner’s. We maintain a healthy balance between cookies and consequences, always making sure that we never remove the dog from the dog.
We are confident to take on any challenge, and we guarantee our training for the lifetime of your pet.
Background and Experience:
We’ve been training dogs, cats, and exotics for the public, TV, and movies since 1977. Working with other species has humbled and enabled us to be more creative and flexible than most trainers today.
President of Singleton’s Animal Connection, Inc.
Puppies, 7 weeks old and up. We also teach old dogs new tricks! From hitting the wind chimes for “potty time”, to movie tricks, to curing your dog’s growling/biting problems, we offer:
- Group (free for your dog’s lifetime with the purchase of most private programs)
- Private (in your home or at our facility)
- Board and Train (our best venue)
- Rattlesnake Avoidance Training
- Fear, Aggression, Jumping, Digging, Chewing, Litterbox, House Soiling, Running, Barking, Protection, Boundary Control, Socialization – we do it all!
- House and Yard Manners
- On and off leash obedience
- Search and Rescue Dogs
- PTSD dogs
Call Us For A Free, Private Evaluation!
We asses your dog’s intelligence, temperament, and trainability and give you the opportunity to interview us as well! We will individualize a program that best fits your budget and “Wish List”.